This list is the right place for:
- User support: solving doubts about how to use Tails, security implications of Tails, etc.
- Community interaction: information and tricks about ways of using Tails that are not officially documented but might be of interest to others.
- Small issues: pointing out small things that we needed to fix and do not require a complete bug report. That's fine and we appreciate it.
This list is the wrong place for:
- Bug reports: see the bug reporting documentation instead.
- Feature requests: those should be done on the development mailing list: email@example.com.
- Computer security essays and conspiranoia not directly related to Tails.
This mailing list is publicly archived.