This list is the right place for:
- User support: solving doubts about how to use Tails, security implications of Tails, etc.
- Community interaction: information and tricks about ways of using Tails that are not officially documented but might be of interest to others.
- Small issues: pointing out small things that we needed to fix and do not require a complete bug report. That's fine and we appreciate it.
This list is the wrong place for:
- Bug reports: see the bug reporting documentation instead.
- Feature requests: those should be done on the development mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer security essays and conspiranoia not directly related to Tails.
No archive of the content of this mailing list is kept. We believe this can be help reducing the impact of a posteriori analysis of sensitive information that might be sent to the list by mistake.