Search the documentation
Read the official documentation to learn more about how Tails works and maybe start answering your questions. It contains:
- General information about what Tails is
- Information to understand how it can help you and what its limitations are
- How-tos on getting Tails to work
- Guides covering typical uses of Tails
Make sure you are using the latest version, as upgrading might solve your problem.
Check if the problem is already known
You can have a look at:
- The list of known issues
- The list of things to do
- The list of things that will be in the next release
Report an errorIf you've found a bug in Tails, please follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Request a featureIf you would like to see a new feature in Tails, search the open tickets in Redmine first, and file a new ticket in there if no existing one matches your needs.
Get in touch with us
Subscribe to our user support mailing list.
This is a public mailing list, so be careful with what you are sending. Give only the necessary informations about yourself, and if possible use Tails or the Tor Browser Bundle to hide your IP address.
Join our IRC channel to chat with contributors and users.
- use TLS/SSL to connect!