The Amnesic Incognito Live System, version 0.6.2, is out.
This is a bugfix-only release mainly aimed at fixing serious security issues in bundled software. All users must upgrade as soon as possible.
Notable changes include:
- Tor 0.2.1.29: resolves a bug that probably allows remote code execution; see the Tor project blog post for details.
- Other software upgrades fix grave bugs, some of these with serious security implications.
- Upgrade Claws Mail to 3.7.6 (new backport).
- Install Liferea, tcpdump and tcpflow.
- Seahorse: use hkp:// transport as it does not support hkps://.
- FireGPG: use hkps:// to connect to the configured keyserver.
See the online Changelog for details.