The Amnesic Incognito Live System, version 0.6.1, is out.
This is a bugfix-only release mainly aimed at fixing serious security issues in bundled software. All users must upgrade as soon as possible.
Notable changes include:
- Tor 0.2.1.28: resolves possible remote code execution, see the Tor project blog post for details.
- Other software upgrades fix grave bugs, most of these with serious security implications.
- FireGPG and Seahorse: use the keyserver configured in
- HTP: display the logs when the clock synchronization fails.
- Use the light version of the "Are you using Tor?" webpage.
See the online Changelog for details.