Tails, The Amnesic Incognito Live System, version 0.15, is out.
All users must upgrade as soon as possible.
Thank you, and congrats, to everyone who helped make this happen!
Notable user-visible changes include:
- Upgrade to 0.2.3.25
Major new features
- Add the Hangul (Korean) Input Method Engine for SCIM.
- Preliminary support for some OpenPGP SmartCard readers.
- Support printers that need HPIJS PPD and/or the IJS driver.
- Optimize fonts display for LCD.
- Update TrueCrypt to version 7.1a.
- Fix gpgApplet menu display in Windows camouflage mode.
- Fix Tor reaching an inactive state if it's restarted in "bridge mode", e.g. during the time sync' process.
- Update iceweasel to 10.0.11esr-1+tails1.
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to version 3.0.4.
- Update NoScript to version 2.6.
- Fix bookmark to I2P router console.
- The Tails USB installer, tails-persistence-setup and tails-greeter are now translated into Bulgarian.
- Update Chinese translation for tails-greeter.
- Update Euskadi translation for WhisperBack.
Plus the usual bunch of bug reports and minor improvements.
See the online Changelog for technical details.
See the Getting started page.
As no software is ever perfect, we maintain a list of problems that affects the last release of Tails.
Have a look to our roadmap to see where we are heading to.
Would you want to help? As explained in our "how to contribute" documentation, here are many ways you can contribute to Tails. If you want to help, come talk to us!