Every three months, cron asks a ticket gardener to go over all our tickets.
- Go to Redmine, and for each ticket:
- Ensure that a correct set of tags is used (and either update tags or ping whoever should do it).
- Ensure it is clearly stated what is the next thing to do, and that someone is feeling responsible to make it happen. Otherwise it's a wishlist/patches-welcome/don't-care-that-much/would be great, but we don't feel committed to make it happen any time soon.
- For "QA Check" (quality assurance) make sure reviews and merges happen.
- Add "easy" tags where relevant according to our criteria for easy tasks.
- Add "low-hanging fruit" tags where relevant.
- For "wait" and "upstream" type of work, check if what was blocking was eventually resolved outside of Tails.