- Do user support by email:
- Reply to bug reports received on email@example.com (empty reports might
be silently ignored).
- Reply to private user support requests received on
- Make sure everything is replied on firstname.lastname@example.org, while leaving
space for other people to participate.
- Improve the list of known issues and FAQ incrementally based on the work done by email, and do
whatever small tasks will make the frontdesk job's easier in the future.
- Based on users reports, gather information on compatibility in
between Tails and Mac computers according to #9315.
- Do user support on XMPP if you feel like it.
General communication watchdog
- Try to do something about the
that appear in Redmine. An Atom feed is available for easier
monitoring, see the link at the bottom of that page.
- Administer and moderate our general purpose public mailing lists: