Below we define some terms that are used in a somewhat or 100% special meaning within the Tails community.
Feel free to suggest additions or improvements to this page.
- DSA: Debian Security Advisory. See Debian security updates for details and pointers to the Debian security team resources; see http://security.debian.org for already issued advisories.
- IUK: Incremental Upgrade Kit, see incremental upgrades
- Release manager: see the definition of this shifting role
- RM: see Release Manager
tails-persistence-setup, AKA the Persistent Volume Assistant.
- WAN: see Welcome and annoying nitpicker
- WB: see WhisperBack.
- WhisperBack: see 3.5 Feedback in the design document.
- Welcome and annoying nitpicker: see the definition of this shifting role