Tails VERSION+1 is scheduled for MONTH DAY.
The following changes were introduced in Tails VERSION:
XXX: Copy the "Changes" section of the release notes, and compact a bit:
- Remove lines about software upgrade (that's not Tails itself).
- Remove screenshots.
- Remove "New features" and "Upgrades and changes" headlines.
- Remove line about Changelog.
- XXX:intrigeri: Stretch sprint
- We've issued a call for testing for Tails 3.0 beta, which is based on Debian Stretch.
XXX: List important code work that is not covered already by the Release section (for example, the changes being worked on for the next version).
XXX: Explore the Git history:
git log --patch --since='1 October' --until='1 November' origin/master -- "*.*m*"
XXX: Check the archives of tails-ux: https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/
XXX: Count the number of tests in /features at the beginning of next month
git checkout `git rev-list -n 1 --before="June 1" origin/devel` git grep --extended-regexp '^\s*Scenario:' -- features/*.feature | wc -l
XXX: Report only if more scenarios have been written and add the diff from the previous month, for example:
- Our test suite covers SCENARIOS scenarios, DIFF more that in May.
- Our concept note to OTF was approved and we wrote a full proposal.
- XXX:intrigeri: FOSDEM
- XXX:intrigeri: CryptoRave
XXX: Link to the thread on https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-XXX/.
XXX: Copy content from press/media_appearances_2016.mdwn This page is continuously updated by firstname.lastname@example.org, so if it's empty there might be nothing special to report.
We are testing a web application to translate our website. https://translate.tails.boum.org
XXX: Add the output of
XXX: Add the output of (adjust month!):
git checkout $(git rev-list -n 1 --before="September 1" origin/master) && \ git submodule update --init && \ ./wiki/src/contribute/l10n_tricks/language_statistics.sh
- The virtual machines hosting our website suffered from disk space issue and we cannot compute the number of boots and download of the OpenPGP key this time.
- 103 bug reports were received through WhisperBack.